ADMISSIONS FOR 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION
Welcome To Divine Polytechnic Online Application Portal. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Divine Polytechnic Mkpani for the 2016/2017 academic session.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission, must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
MODE OF PAYMENT
Purchase of form for candidates who sat for the 2016 UTME are available online and in the polytechnic. Generate an invoice for application from the portal then pay application fee of N5,000.00 into any bank nationwide, showing them the invoice generated from the portal.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION
- Make a payment of N5,000.00 in the bank with your generated invoice
- Click the Prospective Students on the Polytechnic website (www.divinepolymkpani.edu.ng) to proceed with registration.
- On the portal, click on “Fill Admission”, enter the "Confirmation Order No." and fill the form accordingly and accurately to enable you receive your username and password.
- A message containing your login username and password will be sent to the email address, you provided.
- On the, click on "Fill Application form" to complete the registration process, using the login credentials that was sent to you.
- Complete all fields and submit form.